Red chilli, Coriander, Cumin,Ginger,Garlic, Red onion, Water, Tamarind, Curry Leaves, Salt, Mustard, Cinnamon, Fenugreek, Acidity Regulator (E260)
- In a cooking vessel add 3 tbsp oil
- Add 2-3 crushed garlic pods. 2 springs curry leaves and saute for a while.
- Add 1 finely chopped small-sized Onion and saute until golden brown.
- Add 1 finely chopped green chili and mix well.
- Now add 3 Tbsp (80g) of Aruna A-1 Fish Pulimunchi Paste and bring it to a boil.
- Now add 500g cleaned and cut fish and cook till done.
|Energy Value||240 Kcal|
There are no reviews yet.