Coriander, Red Chilly, Cumin, Cinnamon, Cloves, Water, Fennel, Poppy Seeds, Star Anise, Cardamom, Fenugreek, Mace, Nutmeg, shahi Jeera Bay Leaves, Mint Leaves, turmeric, Pepper, Cardamom Seeds, Salt, Acidity Regulator (E260)
- Marinate 500g Chicken in a mixture of 2 tsp Aruna A-1 Ginger Garlic Paste, 2 tbsp curd, 3 tbsp (80g)
Aruna A-1 Chicken Biryani Paste, Juice of half a lime and keep aside for 30 minutes
- In a cooking vessel add 3-4 tbsp ghee, 2 onions cut lengthwise and saute for a while until golden brown.
- Add 2 finely chopped tomatoes and saute until the tomatoes turn mushy. Now add 2 slit green chillies and saute for a while.
- Add the marinated chicken and cook for a while. Now add 250g Basmati rice, 11/2 glasses of water and stir well.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves. Close the lid and cook till done.
- Finally garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves and caramelized onions
|Energy Value||250 Kcal|