Coriander, Red Chilli, Pulses, Cumin, Asafoetida, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Mustard, Pepper
- Cook 150g (3/4 cup) toor dal.
- Add 2 sliced onions, 1 big chopped tomato and other vegetables of your choice (150g) to this cooked toor dal and boil until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add 2 tbsp Aruna A-1 Sambar Powder (mixed with enough water), salt to taste, water to required consistency and cook till done.
- Season with mustard and curry leaves.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- For better taste, add tamarind juice while boiling.
|Nutritional Value Per 100g|
|Protein 13.6g||Saturated Fatty Acid NIL|
|Carbohydrates 25.2g||PUFA 0.2mg|
|Total Fat 5.5g||MUFA NIL|
|Dietary Fibre 32.5g||Trans Fatty Acids NIL|
|Cholesterol NIL||Iron 6.2mg|
|Vitamin A 1.3mg||Calcium 240mg|
|Vitamin C 45mg||Energy Value 270K.cal|