Coriander, Red Chilly, Cumin, Black Pepper, Poppy Seeds, Green Cardamom, Turmeric, Garlic, Cloves, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Dry Ginger, Mustard, Kasuri Methi, Cardamom Seeds, Mace, Caraway, Acometida, Nutmeg
As the name indicates, Aruna Kitchen King Masala can be used in a variety of preparations such as mixed vegetable dishes, biryanis and pulaos.
Recipe for Matar paneer:
- Saute 1/4 kg paneer cubes in 1 tsp ghee till light brown and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a cooking vessel.
- Add 1 large finely chopped onion and saute for 5 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste (1” ginger and 3 garlic flakes), 1 and 1/4 tsp Aruna A-1 Coriander Powder, a pinch of Aruna A-1 Turmeric Powder, 3/4 tsp Aruna A-1 Chilly Powder, water as required and saute for a while.
- Add 2 finely chopped tomatoes and cook for a while.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Make a coarse paste using all the above.
- Now add water to required consistency and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the flame and add 1 cup green peas. Cook for 5 mins.
- Add the sauteed paneer and 1 tsp fresh cream and simmer for 7-8 mins.
- Add salt to taste and let it simmer for a while.
- Finally add 1 tsp Aruna A-1 Kitchen King Masala, a pinch of Aruna A-1 Garam Masala Powder, 1/2 tsp of Kasuri Methi and cook for a while.
- Once done, serve hot with rotis or naan.
|Nutritional Value Per 100g|
|Protein 16.68g||Saturated Fatty Acids NIL|
|Carbohydrates 62.16g||PUFA 0.3mg|
|Total Fat 4.5g||MUFA NIL|
|Dietary Fibre 11g||Trans Fatty Acids NIL|
|Cholestrol NIL||Iron 10.4mg|
|Vitamin A 1.9mg||Calcium 410mg|
|Vitamin C 19.4mg||Energy Value 362 K.cal|
Ashoka ks, –
Tester 4, –