Coriander, Red Chilli, Cumin, Fenugreek, Pepper, Asafoetida, Turmeric, Mustard
- Cook 1/4 cup toor dal and 4 tomatoes.
- Boil by adding 2 tbsp Aruna A-1 Rasam Powder (mixed in 1/2 cup water), water to required consistency and salt to taste.
- Season with 2 tsp mustard in 1 tbsp oil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
- For better taste, add 2 tsp tamarind juice while boiling.
|Nutritional Value Per 100g|
|Protien 16.8g||Saturated Fatty Acids NIL|
|Total Fat 5.2g||Carbohydrates 25.2g|
|PUFA 0.2mg||MUFA NIL|
|Dietary Fibre 25.6g||Trans Fatty Acids NIL|
|Vitamin C 30mg||Energy Value 220 K.Cal|
|Cholesterol NIL||Iron 1.8mg|
|Vitamin A 1mg||Calcium 180mg|