Refined wheat flour, Milk Solids, Edible Vegetable fat
- Take an appropriate amount of Aruna Gulab Jamun Mix in a container of your choice.
- Add an adequate amount of water, and knead gently to make smooth dough with right consistency. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Apply oil or ghee on both palms and shape the dough into small balls.
- Deep fry the balls in oil on low flame until golden brown.
- Soak the fried gulab jamun in hot sugar syrup for 20 minutes until the syrup is completely absorbed.
- Then serve hot.